Selective Call Forwarding *63 automatically forwards selected calls to an alternate phone number.
How To Use:
- 1. Pick up the phone and listen for dial tone.
- 2. Press *63, and listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored on your forward list.
- 3. Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature on (if it is currently off), or turn the feature off (if it is currently on).
- 4. To add the last caller to your forward list press #01#.
- 5. To enter your "Forward-to" number the first time you turn on the service, you'll be asked to enter the number you'd like your special calls forwarded to. From then on, the system will simply remind you of the current "forward-to" number.
- 6. If the current number is correct, dial 1. If you wish to change the current "forward-to" number, dial 0, then follow the voice instructions.
- 7. To hear the phone numbers on your list, dial 1. After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
- 8. To add a number to your list press # and follow the voice instructions you'll hear. You can store up to 31 phone numbers on your forward list.
- 9. To remove a number from your list press * and follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from your forward list.
- 10. When someone calls, if your service is turned on, and the caller is on your forward list, the call will be rerouted to your "forward-to" number. If the caller is not on your forward list, the call will ring at that location as usual.