Selective Call Rejection *60 blocks unwanted calls from disturbing you.
How To Use:
- 1. Pick up your phone and listen for dial tone.
- 2. Press *60 and listen for an announcement telling you whether the feature is currently on or off. The recorded voice will then tell you how many (if any) numbers are currently stored on your rejection list.
- 3. Follow the voice instructions and dial 3 to turn the feature on (if it is currently off), or to turn the feature off (if it is currently on).
- 4. To add the last caller to your list press #01#. To hear the phone numbers on your rejection list, dial 1. After the list is read, voice instructions will follow.
- 5. To add a number to your list press # and follow the voice instructions you'll hear. You can store up to 31 phone numbers on your rejection list.
- 6. To remove a number from your list press *, and follow the voice instructions to remove any or all of those numbers from your rejection list.
- 7. To hear instructions again dial 0.
- 8. When someone calls and call rejection is activated, the callers who are on your rejection list will hear an announcement that your number is not accepting calls at this time. All other calls will ring through as normal.